Mission Statement: The Organizational Mission of the Kimball Township Fire Department is to protect the lives and property of the people of the district from fires, hazardous materials incidents, and natural disasters; to save lives by providing emergency medical services; and to prevent fires through prevention and education programs.
Vision: The Organizational Vision of Kimball Township Fire Department is to be recognized by our community and employees as:
- The model of excellence in providing fire protection, Medical First Responder life support emergency medical services, and related emergency services.
- An organization that will constantly seek to provide, enhance, and broaden customer service levels as a means of increasing the quality of life for all district residents and visitors.
- An organization that will constantly seek to be responsive to the community’s needs and concerns.
- An organization that will encourage the challenge of new ideas and technology, for as the environment in which we work changes, so must we.
Guiding Principles: The guiding principles of Kimball Township Fire Department are that we believe:
- We exist to help people.
- To have respect for all people.
- That people are our most important asset.
- That continuous improvement is accomplished one step at a time.